Well it all began as I was about to go to sleep. It was about 1 in the morning. I just finished playing dominoes with Alex and some other people. I was about to call it a night, but before I did that me and my roomate looked out the window. What did we see you ask?
We saw a bunch of St. John's students outside throwing snowballs. We quickly got dressed and and headed down there. My roomate Tony led the attack. It wound up being Donovan Hall aka D-block versus the rest of the St. John's resident village. We started the battle in front of Donovan, but we were able to push the rest of the students back to Hollis. It was a crazy battle.
This snowball fight was very random, but it was a great experience. I wound up meeting so many new people. It brought all of us together. I cannot wait to have another snowball fight like this. It really made me feel like a kid again.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Anthony,
General comment on your blog so far -- good entries. It's obvious you're using this the way I was hoping people would.
I read your first entry, at the bottom now, about using this blog to write "freely" -- yes, that's the idea. And then we'll see how we can work all this into more formal writing.
Meanwhile, a couple things:
You need a "labels" field on your blog. We did this in class. If you missed that, you may want to nudge a neighbor and see if they can show you how to do it. It's easy.
Also, no big deal, but my last name is "Marsh."
Good work so far -- keep it up!
The funny part to this is my suitemates and I looked outside and saw the same thing, and they went down but I had to do work. Like the professor said, you are using this media in a good way and you captivate your reader when you tell your story.
Post a Comment