Monday, February 5, 2007

Colts Reign in the Rain

I choose this title for two reasons. I am sorry to inform you professor, but I was cheering for the colts. Peyton Manning is awesome and I wanted to see him win a Superbowl. Secondly, I love the word choice. I like that they used reign and rain...it was a nice use of homonyms. I love catchy titles. I find it that the sports section tends to have the best titles for their articles. To be completely honest...I find most of the newspaper boring except the sports section and I know thats bad, but oo well.

Anyway yesterday was a lot of fun. I love watching the Superbowl with the boys. All we did is eat all day and night and it really does not get much better than that. Sports and food, what a great combination.

This may have been one of the craziest games I have ever seen in football. Opening kickoff return for a touchdown. Peyton throws an interception on his first drive. The game consisted of chaos. I really was never sure who was going to win until the last five minutes because the game was so hectic and you never knew who was going to pull a Tony Romo or fumble the ball or throw an interception. Just crazy!! Anyways the Superbowl was a ton of fun and that should wrap up this blog.

No comments: