I was sitting around today just thinking. I questioned things such as school and things of that sort. How do I know that what I am doing now will better me in the future? It is an intresting thought. I wonder if going to college for eight years will be beneficial for me. Is the time sacrificed worth it when I am young so I can be happy when I am older. Or will it ever even pay off. Thats a question I asked myself. I just would like an answer of weather or not I am moving in the "right" direction.
I wonder if being a nerd now will pay off in the end. I get made fun of for going to sleep early and not going out becuase I have to study. I wonder if the joke is on me or them. I hope its not on anyone, but if it has to be some one I hope it is them, I guess. Well thats all I have to say for today.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment