Well my weekend begins on Thursday nights because I have no class on Fridays. I went into the city on Friday. Finally, I felt like I have not walked around the city in so long. It is the greatest place in the world to me. I really hope I can afford to live there one day.
Anways I walked around the city just window shopping with some friends and checking out the cool stores that you cannot find anywhere else. The first place we stopped in was Toys R Us. That was a lot of fun and brought me back to my childhood. Things seemed much easier back then. We then walked to the Hershey and M&M store. They were a lot of fun to walk around. I loved looking at all of the M&M dispensers. They were pretty creative with them.
We then walked from Times Square to Rockerfeller Center. When we were at Times Square i saw the nintendo store. My mom said if I was able to fund Nintendos new Wii just charge it because she couldnt find it for me for Christmas. That is exactly what I did. After that i bought some clothes in AX and then we headed back to campus. We ran from the bus to the dining hall because it was going to close in 15 minutes. Then the rest of the night we stayed up playing the Wii. It was a lot of fun. I have never had such a work out playing video games. Does that defeat the purpose of a video game?
The next day i woke up at 8 so I could catch a 9:30 train to Stony Brook. My best friends parents picked me up there and we were off to Yale to watch my friend play in his lacrosse games. He is a freshmen at Stony Brook. They won both of their game and my friend was first sub in for long pole defense the first game and in the second game he started. Even though these games were just a scrimmage, it was a lot of fun to watch. We then went back home. Both of our families went out to dinner. I then went back to my friends dorm and we hung out there for the night.
Monday, February 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment