This topic is very broad. Actually, I do not think it can be any broader. HMMM .... I really do not know exactly what I should write about. I think that sports or food would be very intresting to write about. It would be fun doing a food critique as Heidi said in class the other day. I could use some of my journal entries to get started on a topic. I think the one I wrote about my friend commuting to the St. John's soccer team could be used. I could discuss the recruiting proces and the NCAA policies on recruiting. I could also discuss some things an athlete could do to enhance his recruiting opportunities. I can obtain information through interview, online, and books.
If I was to do food I would really enjoy doing a food critique. Eating at different restaurants comparing the foods. I could find out why a certain country is known for those foods and maybe even write on how to cook that particular meal I ate.
Well that should do it for my "Research Plan" this far. I will look for some guidence and then make a descision.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Anthony,
I like to see you writing a lot -- keep it up. I notice now that you like to write reflections on your daily (or weekend) activities, almost like a diary. This is good, a good way to practice. One thing I'd encourage, though, is experimenting with different topics. Maybe write about an advertisement, or pose a philosophical question, or address some "problem" in New York that bugs you. You might find it easier to approach research topics if you widen your lens a little bit and take more in.
Post a Comment