Friday, February 23, 2007

College Transistion

Well, college is a much different from high school. There many more freedoms and things of that sort. Sometimes I wonder if other kids that dorm at the university had the feeling that I had when I cam to college. I wondered a lot. Would the people be like me? How would the professors be? Will I get a job after college?

Well I experienced nervousness when I first came here. Your parents bring your stuff and then leave you. I felt as if I was stranded on a deserted island. Basically, I felt this way the whole first semester. I also was not sure about the workload, but now I have adjusted and everything seems to be falling into place. I have made friends and I am beginning to enjoy the University much more. Everything seems to be falling into place.

No comments: