Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Meeting on Research Project

I had my meeting today with Dr. Marsh. This meeting was very informative for me. Well as you can see in a previous blog entry I decided to do my paper on College Athletes. For the most part I am very distant from my paper. Now sports may capture some readers attention who enjoy sports, but it will not capture everyones' attention. This was an excellent point that he made. Dr. Marsh advised me to make it more personal. Look at it from the perspective of a sports column. In addition, if I were to connect the paper with college athletes by using an interview.

I now know where to head with my paper from this point. Within the next few days I am hoping to post some interview questions. I am also going to be working on a new introduction that will make the paper more personal, so that more people can relate.

No comments: