Interview of a College Athlete
Athlete: Tiffany Yovino
Sport: Hofstra University Women’s Soccer (Incoming freshmen fall 2007)
1) What were some of the things that you did in order to get recruited?
I played hard at college recruiting tournaments. In addition, I sent out a highlight tape of myself. I played on a regional girl’s soccer team that traveled all over the United States.
2) Was there anything that the coach did that helped you make your decision?
The coach offered me a full scholarship including books. In addition, the coach told me that I would start as a freshman.
3) Are there any part of the NCAA rules that are unclear to you and if so why?
No, there was nothing that was unclear to me because all I had to do was sign my letter of intent to the school of my choice.
4) Did you always want to play a sport in college or did the money influence you?
Yes, I always did want to play in college because of my love for the game. The money did help though.
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment