Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Lazy Night

Well it is a good thing that I do not have class on Wed. I got back from my 5th class of the day and did absolutely nothing productive after that. I went to dinner at 7ish. Then after dinner my roomates and I watched Everybody Loves Raymond until 10ish. Then we hung out with some kids until 11:30. Thats when I saw Alex as I got back to my room. From that point on it was Dominos time.

Dominos is a very intresting game that I just got introduced to about a week ago. Thanks Alex. There is much more thought that goes into dominos than I thought. Well it was me and Mark vs. Alex and Tony. All I have to say is that after about an hour of playing Mark and I took down Alex and Tony. It was a good night just hanging out with the guys. Then Tony, Mark, Whix, and Alex played another game. Mark and Whiz were shut out 200-0. Well I guess Alex and Tony had to redeem themselves after their loss to a rookie.

Anyways thats all I really have to say for today. It is still somewhat early. I use something from today for tomorows journal entry.

1 comment:

Arif Syed said...

Hey, this is Arif Syed and I'm from your English class. I came across your blog as part of our class assignment.

I found your post to be interesting. It shows how you and many other probably spend some of their days while dorming here at St. Johns. I personally am a commuter, so I sort of envy the "no parents" type lifestyle, although I have heard about the strict policies regarding students who dorm.