Monday, April 9, 2007

Birthday Weekend

This past weekend was both of my parents birthdays. I felt bad that I was not really able to spend anytime with my parents on their birthday beccause of work and when I got home from work on Sunday they were an hour away from me. I was happy though that the presents my brother and I got my parents made them happy. We got my father an ipod and a navigation system for his birthday, being the man owns more cds than anyone I else I know. My mother we just got her a gift certificate to the mall so she can pick out almost whatever she wants. On Sunday night we celebrated both of their birthdays at like 10 because they did not get home from my aunts house until around then. We got a really good canoli cake from this bakery in town. It was soo good!!! Anyways that was the extent in which we celebrated their birthday's I feel bad, but they know I needed to work and they didn't mind too much.

No comments: