I am sitting here thinking of ideas on how we should present what we discovered in our DNY class to the other DNY classes. I am thinking that being we did the Irish in New York City that maybe we have a piece of oaktag that is made into the Irish flag. Then we could put pictured of the Irish tenements in the middle because that would show the New York part of the Irish. Then we we could have pictures with captions of some Irish instuments surrounding the tenements. Maybe the captions could be in the form of musical notes because we really focused on the Irish music in New York City. We saw an Irish concert and maybe we could have some of the lyrics to their songs on the poster.
Well to be completely honest I am out of my bad ideas. I am not that creative and I tend to do things by the book. If anyone has any suggestions please leaves some comments with ideas. Thanks!!
Friday, April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment