Sunday, April 1, 2007

I Miss You Kid

This day is April first, to most it is April fools day. To me though this day this day has meaning. This day I will remeber forever, since April first, 2005. This is that day a great friend of mine lost his battle with cancer. I remember the day like it was yesterday. At the end of 8th period I here an announcement will the Boy Varsity Soccer Team please report to the little theatre. I get down there wondering what is going on. I look in the room and see a non-soccer teacher there and I knew. I fell to the floor crying and refused to believe it happened. I then went for a long walk on this day, with a counselor. We walked and talked for 30 min. I then went to the locker room to talk to my tennis coach because I had a match this day. He told me I didnt have to play, but I knew Ryan would want me to. I could not let the team down. The match was not until 4:30 though. I got back to the little theater and I a teacher gave me a water bottle of dasani. I then walked out crying again and I saw my best friend alyssa. Alyssa and I then walked and talked until 15 min before my tennis match. I played the fastest tennis match of my life I won 6-0 6-0, to be honest I didnt even realize I won until the other kid told me. I dropped to the ground and just cried. That night I had me and my closest friends over and we just ate a pizze and reminisced about the good times we had with Ryan. I will never forget Ryan and he taught me to live my life to the fullest.

No comments: