Monday, April 9, 2007
Work
This week off was dedicated all to work to no play. The only thing I did this week was work for money and do school work. I started thursday off working 4-12 at night I then had to wake up at 7 ti be in for work at 8am. I worked 8-3 then I had a 2 hour break and then went back in from 5-12 midnight to cover for another manager that was sick. After that I then had to work from 8am to 12 pm. Finally, I had some time to work on my handbook project and DNY paper. I did watch a lacrosse game though. Then I worked Easter Sunday from 8-4. That was basically my entire break...very exciting. Anyways, I want to go away this summer so I need the money in order to do the things that I want to do being my parents can't give me money like they used to because they have to pay for college for me and my brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment