This is a very intresting question that the Vision Quest guidebook poses to us as students. What does intelligent self-direction mean to you? To be completly honest I am not one hundred percent sure what intelligent self0direction means to me so, I went and did some research. I went onto dictionary.com and looked up the definition of "intelligent." I came up with having a good understand or a higher mental capacity. That I guess takes care of intelligent. Now it is time to do some research on self-direction. Self-direction means to be guided by oneself.
After doing this research I compiled it together and came up with my own theory on intelligent self-direction. To me intelligent self-direction is using your higher knowledge to make wise decsions. The basis of these decisions should be based upon your life lessons and should lead you toward one of your life goals. It will allow you to take a path to your goal, that way you are able to accomplish what you want. It can said, that intelligent self-direction is the wisest way to your life goal.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment