Sunday, March 18, 2007

Italian Sunday

Today I left my house at 8 AM in order to get back to St. John's to get to the Italy soccer practice at 11. I got in unpacked my stuff and got dressed for soccer. At soccer we scrimmaged inside Carnessecca Arena for about 3 hours. It was a ton of fun. After soccer I went to my friend Giusseppe's nonna's house. There she made us dinner at about 5 PM. There were five us us there from the soccer team. It was me Ando, Vito, Sal, and Giusseppe. We sat around for about 4 hours eating with his nonni. It was very good food. We had pasta, meatballs, and zucchini for dinner. The for dessert we picked up assorted cookies and st josephs pastrie, because tomorow is St Joseph's Day. We then got back to the dorms at about 10PM. I am going to sleep soon because I have to be in Manhattan by 8:45 tomorow morning.

No comments: