I was scanning through some people's blogs today and I came across something that intrested me on Professor Marsh's blog. I saw an image in one of his cbook entries. The title to the image was kerotakis images. I had absolutly no idea what this mean or was. I could not really make out the picture either. I decided to investigate these kerotakis images.
I went to google and searched kerotakis and it came up with a bunch of websites with information. The first website actually had the same picture that was on Professor Marh's blog.
Underneath the image though it expanded on what the images were of. These were all images of furnaces and apparatuses. I had also found that it had to do with alchemists and the setup of their labratories. It is sort of a map of how things are layed out in the labratory.
All in all that was the gist of the information I could find. It could be something intresting to further investigate, though I do not know if there is much more to know about that individual picture, one would be able to investigate an alchemist and his/hers techniques and setups.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment