Saturday, March 10, 2007
Getting Ready...
I am sitting here at Stony Brook Univeristy, waiting for my friends to get ready. They are taking forever and I am really bored. I decided to blog while they sit here and dry their hair. Why so much hair I ask? Well thats all I have to say. I'm just getting my frustration out because I am tired and cranky and hungry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anthony,
A few things. First, keep up the good work -- it's obviously you're using the blog to practice, and I think you're starting to be more "fluid" with your writing (seems easier). Second, yes, you have a "way to go" with your writing, but you've already taken the first step. Third, for posts like this (short ones), you can also go back in later and add, develop, explain if you want. And finally (fourth), I notice that you wrote twice about work. Note that "work" is always an interesting focus area for research. Note sure what you have in mind for your big project, but thought I'd throw that out there as a possibility.
Post a Comment